Twitter has made official “Twitter Blue”, a new subscription service that offers additional features for users.
Twitter describes the new subscription as a way to access exclusive features and benefits that enhance the platform experience. Currently, subscribers to Twitter Blue they will have:
- Bookmarks folders– A way to manage and organize your saved Tweets.
- Cancel Tweet– The ability to preview and review a Tweet before it is posted. Users can set a customizable timer up to 30 seconds to click “Cancel”.
- Reader mode– A “nicer” reading experience for long threads, which are turned into easy-to-read text for smoother viewing.
- Personalization– The ability to select a custom app icon for the home screen, along with a range of in-app themes.
- Dedicated customer support– Access to Twitter customer support for those with a subscription.
Twitter explained that it will listen to user feedback and create even more features and benefits for subscribers. The price is CAD $ 3.49 per month. The service will be launched in other countries in the coming weeks.